paintless dent removal

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: paintless dent removal
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 11:50:39 -0800
Hello all and Happy New Year!

I've finally accumulated enough dents in the Z3 that I think it's worth it
to try one of those paintless dent removal services.  I've seen the work
they do and it's pretty impressive.  Seems like a better alternative than
replacing body panels.

Q:  Anyone have experience with the various providers here in the Bay Area?
Words of wisdom or caution?  Expectations of cost?  Dent Wizard
(www.dentwiz.com) operates out of Allison BMW, they quoted $150-250 per
panel, I've requested a quote from DingsPlus which might be cheaper.  I seem
to recall this used to cost less.

My insurance agent claims they've never heard of it and I'm on my own, BTW.

TIA,
Peter