Re: paintless dent removal

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: Re: paintless dent removal
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:04:08 -0800
At 11:50 AM 1/2/2002 -0800, Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto} wrote:
>Q:  Anyone have experience with the various providers here in the Bay Area?
>Words of wisdom or caution?  Expectations of cost?  Dent Wizard
>(www.dentwiz.com) operates out of Allison BMW, they quoted $150-250 per
>panel, I've requested a quote from DingsPlus which might be cheaper.  I seem
>to recall this used to cost less.

Hi Peter,

I can highly recommend Brad Treece at DentPro from San Jose. Call DentPro
of San Jose at 408-370-9500 and ask to schedule an appointment at your
location for your BMW with him.

You want Brad, because he is the man when it comes to getting dings out of
BMW's. He has taken several dings out of our M3s over the last five years.
His most recent trip out was to remove a crease that a 4WD Suburban (even
though I was parked in the middle of nowhere, he had to park next to me)
put in the passenger door that went from almost the window, to down past
the body style line. Simply amazing!!! You can't even tell it was ever
molested.

--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com