Re: English cars was RE: What happened?

To: "Jim Ochi" <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>, "Navid Kahangi"
Subject: Re: English cars was RE: What happened?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:05:40 -0700
Umm... perhaps you may have seen my British car?
37 years old and just like new!  Never left me
stranded   (umm   except.... er..oh, forget it!)
Just like it came from the factory...  never a
pool under it (umm.  except...er, oh, forget it!)

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!