Re: English cars was RE: What happened?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>, Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: English cars was RE: What happened?
From: Paul S <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
> Just like it came from the factory...  never a
> pool under it (umm.  except...er, oh, forget it!)
>
> Jerry

Since my first car was a 67 MGB (and older than I
was/am) I can say that if it a British car
wasn't/isn't leaving a puddle of oil then it probably
isn't just like new.  =)

Now then...Alfa's...those are the real leakers.  Even
brand new they like to mark their territory.

But nothing compares to sticky starter's and finniky
fuel pumps from vintage British Iron.  Two more uses
for the leather wire wheel hammer in the tool kit. :)

But of all the cars I have owned that I no longer
have, the MG is still the only one I really miss.

Cheers!
Paul S
2000 Civic Si STS #51
http://personals.yahoo.com