Re: English cars was RE: What happened?

To: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>, jim ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: English cars was RE: What happened?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:54:27 -0700
    Funny thing, most of the good Brit cars need reconstruction...the good
ones are too old, the new ones are too expensive. Or, my memory tells me
there's a saying, "Give a German the opportunity to make a good car, and
he'll make it very complicated; give an Englishman the same opportunity, and
he'll make it work." There's also something about Italians and Frenchmen,
but... That's all a paraphrase.
    There was an event at McClellan on that concrete pad. And we got razzed
for leaving a puddle of oil on the pristine surface. It turns out, it wasn't
us, but the Porsche 914. :)
--Pat K

"Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>