Re: Tilt-bed car trailers

To: Josh Sirota <josh@sirota.org>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tilt-bed car trailers
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:50:15 -0700
Josh, along with his website reference, defines my trailer.

Don McWilliams originally owned mine and I bought it from Pat Leonard. It's
foolproof and the only downside is that its long at 23 ft. Dave Morin bought
a new one in the last year with a bigger box and electric brakes (mine has
surge brakes) and he loves it.

        Don