Re: Tilt-bed car trailers

To: josh@sirota.org
Subject: Re: Tilt-bed car trailers
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:53:43 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

              I still think the roll back design is the best for several
reasons. If your car is lowered its the only way to go. A fixed bed trailer,
even a beaver tail will bottom the car at the mid point unless you have 30
foot ramps. A roll back does not require ramps. No ramps no hernia carrying
them. If you have an in out racing clutch like I do or break like I have you
can still get the car back on the trailer with the electric winch. The good
ones have removable fenders so you can get in and out of the car while its on
the trailer. I've been using my Orlandi rollback all year with my Corvette
and I'm quite pleased with it. One mans opinion.
                                                          Larry