Re: Tilt-bed car trailers

To: <Larrybsp@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tilt-bed car trailers
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:58:33 -0700
Larry, this isn't a fixed-bed trailer.  It has no ramps, just like a
rollback.  It's just a tilting trailer that DOESN'T roll back.

The entire length of the trailer is the ramp.

I completely agree that tilt-beds rock over fixed-beds.  I just think
rollback tiltbeds have an extra level of complexity that isn't required.

Josh