Re: Kwik-Load Trailers

To: esslevy@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kwik-Load Trailers
From: TummyRub@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:23:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/8/01 8:02:18 PM, esslevy@yahoo.com writes:

<< Where did you buy them?  Approx. price?

Any other input or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon >>

Jacobsen Trailering Inc, Fowler CA 559-834-5971 ericj@lightspeed.net
is an authorized dealer for Sloan Kwik Load trailers made in Texas. The
material I received shows an MSRP of $3,335 + $150 Shipping to Fowler of $150
for an 18ft
78" wide all steel bed 7,000# GVWR trailer with torsion bar suspension, 4
electric brakes and weighs 1,950#. Lots of other goodies too.

Jacobsen also makes and sells their own Full-Tilt trailer. Their 16ft full
tilt trailer 102" wide with wood deck, 10,000# GVWR with torsion bar
suspension, 4 electric brakes and other goodies MSRP = $4, 650.

Both seem kinda pricey to me. Performance Specialty looks mighty good in
comparison.

.....Gary