Re: Kwik-Load Trailers

To: "Sharon Levy" <esslevy@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kwik-Load Trailers
From: "Lawrence Lane" <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:52:40 -0700
Sharon,

        Please let me know what you find out.  I've been looking for a
trailer off and on for about 5 months now.  I'm about to dive into this:
http://www.performancespecialty.com/performancespecialty/opencarhaulers.html

The second one at $1495.00 plus drop axles and a beaver tail with CA
registration runs about $1900 out the door.  The only prob is they're all
the way up in Orland (150 miles from SF) and I don't get a good feeling when
I communicate with them.  Also, its a 1 month wait after you order
(typical).

Let me know!

Thanks

Larry