Re: FINDING BALANCE

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FINDING BALANCE
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:28:11 EDT
I used to race in USCF Cat IV amateur road races and criteriums. It's pretty
hardcore on your body and takes a lot of dedication. It's even tougher when
you have a 40+ hour a week job and trying to fit training in with your other
family activities. I don't know how some of those people with jobs and
families do it.. but they did somehow. I got burned out, which sadly didn't
make it fun anymore. I miss it but I don't regret not competing anymore. I
found my speed fix with autocross. I don't get burned out anymore thankfully.

Good luck and have fun!!

Elton