Re: Nationals Course--not!

To: vhead@radar.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Course--not!
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 17:43:01 -0700
Hey, I liked the course.

It was easy to remember after my course walk, and my underpowered car didn't
do too badly, especially on street tires. I think it allowed me to take
advantage of my beemer's good handling. I thought that tight turn at the end
made things even more interesting. I only wish the course was longer...Oh
well. :-)

As for this being similar to a Nat'ls Course, well, I think if that's where
we want to go, that's cool. But I don't think everyone is aiming for that. A
suggestion would be to design more Nat'ls type courses when we're getting
closer to that time of the year.

Overall, I thought the course was fun and wouldn't mind seeing something
similar again. But then again, it seems we're gonna have a lot of novices
(including me!) for the Winter Slush series...

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"