Re: Divisional Entries

To: <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>, craig boyle
Subject: Re: Divisional Entries
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:14:46 -0700
At 01:56 PM 6/19/2001 -0700, Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net wrote:
>No, I didn't.  Which of my points did you find humorous?
>
>KeS
Jane and I driving the tow vehicle  :>))))  When Spencer's Motorsports is
very busy. The Europa is the last car to be completed. I have eleven Lotus
cars in the shop right now. One Turbo Esprit which was towed in from Las
Vegas, and at least six on the waiting list. Hopefully the Europa will be
completed by September.

Barry