RE: Divisional Entries

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Divisional Entries
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:48:37 -0700 (PDT)
Well, Century 14 in Folsom has F+F at 7:15 and 9:45
Saturday night.

Century 14 in Roseville has F+F at 7:55 and 10:20.

I know the Roseville theater and it's OK, never been
to the Folsom one.  Folsom looks easier to get to.

7:55 Roseville  - with time for dinner first?

Just don't make me sit next to Kevin Stevens :-) :-)
:-)

Craig

http://buzz.yahoo.com/