Re: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24

To: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 17:59:18 -0700
You might want to consider Motels in Roseville. Roseville is a very nice
area. The commute from Roseville to Mather is real easy. Just travel
down Sunrise Blvd and you are there.

I'll try to get the Roseville motel infor to Jerry our Web God so he can
post the info to:  http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2001/Divisional

Don't forget you can register on-line with a credit card.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com