FS - 14x7 Supra wheels/RA1 Toyos

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS - 14x7 Supra wheels/RA1 Toyos
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 01:41:30 EDT
Hey All:

Mandatory autox content:  I've noticed many of the 4AGE motored Corolla GTS
cars in SCCA have 14x7 wheels from the 2nd generation Supras.  This is an
excellent upgrade, allowing a wider, larger than stock wheel.  R  tires will
increase grip and save the wear and tear on those expensive street tires.  My
offering to add to the autox enjoyment of applicable owner is my original
wheels from my '84 Supra, mounted with Toyo RA1 tires in 225/50-14.  Tires
probably have 1/2 a season left at least.  They wear very well.  No lug nuts
included but the center caps go too !
4 wheels/4 tires,  asking the paltry sum of $180 locally.  If no interest I
will go national but hate the effort of shipping and such.  Thanks !

Don Lew
"84 DSP Supra