RE: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net '" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:12:26 -0700
7000 Teenage Girls in Davis?????  Holy crap, batman!  Maybe I should go!  I
bet even the KOA in west sac is filled.  When I went up for the Davis Spring
Open Badminton tourny 2 weeks ago, that was mostly badminton players.  Davis
has it's fair share of big sporting events, and I bet the Vollyball Tourny
is no exception.

-Peter