Re: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Volleyball Was Re: Nor Pac Divisional Round 1 - June 23/24
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 15:15:10 -0700
I just got a reservation for the divisional weekend at the Residence Inn in
Rancho Cordova.  It's a fairly new hotel, over near Zinfandel.  Yahoo also
shows rooms available at the Amerisuites, Extended Stay America, Motel 6,
Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Hallmark Suites, and the Marriott.  All of these
are either near Sunrise or Zinfandel, probably about 10-15 minutes from Mather.

Hope this helps,

Jim