Re: x11/nationals archive results

To: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: x11/nationals archive results
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 17:27:07 -0700
i should have said the Glen region of the SCCA.
http://www.glen-scca.org/solo-home.htm

it was the season opener last weekend.  remember there is snow there until
april/may. :P  there were only two people on street tires, and his were 16
years old.  the car had exactly 126 miles put on it last year but hopefully
it will see more action now.  :)

he might be a member by now; i am not sure- but he is planning to attend the
Solo II school in june.  look out the next time he is in town!!

-james

PS, two bolts back in, one more discovered missing.