x11/nationals archive results

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: x11/nationals archive results
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 06:55:50 -0700
hi all,

my father, after autoxing for the first time with me at this year's round 3
(the tempest bowl), went to his second autox last weekend in the Glen region
season opener driving his 1982 citation X11.  now i have talked him into
getting kumhos for it. :)

i thought i read somewhere that this car won g-stock in the early eighties,
but cant find it now. anyone have a link?

its kind of a cool car as it came with 7" wide wheels, which in 1982 was
crazy wide, a cowl hood, and no 'citation' badging =)

-james creasy
OSP #74