Re: Thanks and observations

To: <Eljssp8@aol.com>, <stingray@onth.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks and observations
From: "Madoka" <madoka@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:37:45 -0700
Hello Mike,
I know where Eric is coming from.  He was the one that helped me get
addicted.  Wait until you get to the point whenever you see a cone in the
road, you instictively try to go around it.  I really owe him a lot!  Thanks
Eric.

Conway
I'm the one that always spins out in my S2000 at every event except the last
one at Candlestick.  Must have been lucky that day. :)