Re: Thanks and observations

To: stingray@onth.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks and observations
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:43:37 EDT
In a message dated 04/25/2001 7:53:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stingray@onth.com writes:

<< for an adrenaline junky like myself... life
 doesn't get too much better than autoX.  I get the total adrenal rush of
 pushing limits, without the near-death sensation I get mountain biking.  I
 never once shouted my mountain biking mantra, "#$@%!  This is gonna hurt!"

Hi Mike:
I know what you mean.
If you have been a good boy, and sounds like you have,  ( You had Kevin
Stevens co-drive your car ), a few of the M3 gods and goddesses might answer
your technical questions.
When it comes to getting pumped, auto-x is way up there, every second is
intense while you are on the course. It sounds like you are hooked like the
rest of us. There is nothing better in terms of fun and safety. My next
choice is NASA's own HPDE ( High performance driving events ), and
equivalent. It costs more, more bang for the buck, different turn on. Then
there is skydiving, but you got to talk to Katie Kelly on that one.
I'll be happy to walk with you on 5/6, if you are available. I usually get
there around 8:10. Just look for the guy with the weird looking hats. ( They
keep me warm )  :>))
Eric Cheung