Re: Silly course question

To: mrclem@telocity.com, Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Silly course question
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:51:16 -0700
hi michael,

sorry you got lost.  its that big fender on your car; cant see around it?
<G>  j/k

the slalom started at the end of the box.  the first cone had a pointer cone
pointing to the right and didnt affect the line out of the box.  the second
one you should have seen an upright cone with a pointer cone pointing to the
left.  then there was one more slalom cone with a right pointing pointer
cone before you reenter the lined course.  and looks like the workers missed
the DNF even though i specifically mentioned that in my drivers meeting.
ok, next slalom i see i am driving down the side and see if anybody catches
me!!!!  hehe

now that was pretty silly of me to make such a tight course, but i was able
to wiggle my live axle, drum braked behemoth around ok.  to all you
scoffers: as i said, EVERY course is a cobra course =)  (er, at least when
you have warm tires, thanks sherry!!!)

-james creasy
OSP #74