Re: I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
Well, registration closes earlier than other regions.  Also,
registration times change depending on site used.  Hmmm, maybe that's
not a rule, just a note to have on the hotline and web page for each
site.

What concerns me more is rules that are written in the SCCA rule book
and have been for years, that are not enforced.  Numbering/lettering
for one and late on grid for another.  I would rather not see more
rules made up unless as a group we can enforce the one's that are
already on the books.

patrick

http://auctions.yahoo.com/