Re: I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: axng4me@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:21:28 EDT
Well, registration closes earlier than other regions.  Also,
registration times change depending on site used.  Hmmm, maybe that's
not a rule, just a note to have on the hotline and web page for each
site.

Yes, just notes we should have "out there."

> What concerns me more is rules that are written in the SCCA rule book
> and have been for years, that are not enforced.  Numbering/lettering

We've discussed this and the SC doesn't want to be "hard-ass" about it.

> for one and late on grid for another.

LOG is in our supps, but we don't seem to be able to get an official
announcement that grid is officially open, especially when we have 2 grids,
so it's very hard to figure out when 15 minutes have elapsed.  15 min. from
when?  Maybe we should close grid when the first car pulls to the line.

CHD