I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, OSP13@attglobal.net, rex_tener@yahoo.com,
Subject: I'll write 'em: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
Writing rules down is a good idea. <insert obvious
reasons, citing development of western civilization>

I'll volunteer to write the rule for each exception
and pass them onto Charlie/SC/whoever for validation.
Sound good?

So far we need :

a) DNF for timeslip rule
b) Cell phone rule

any other SFR-folklore out there that needs writing
about? Thou shalt not .... ?

Craig

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/