Re: Seven Year Itch

To: <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Seven Year Itch
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:09:30 -0800
Gotta love those controversial and unusual styles... especially when the
competition's busy evaluating it through their rear view mirror...  just before
you blast past...  yeeehaaa.  I had the opportunity to own a 1978 Renault R-17
Gorgini, a three door front wheel drive 4 place "convertible/hatchback" which I
often used to embarrass sports car designs of the time... and my mother never
loved it.  She would of owned a red Corvette if she could of and I've always
wished she could.

Barry - Five Year Itch and counting...