Re: Seven Year Itch

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net, bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Seven Year Itch
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:29:34 -0800 (PST)
I really hadn't considered FS at all. Thanks
Pat/Kirk/Charlie for pointing this out. A Camaro would
actually satisfy nearly all of the criteria. Now if
they would only style a Camaro should it looked like a
Mustang :-) I'd hate to have to drive around with a
paper bag over my head with cutouts for the eyes, in
case anyone I know would see me. :-) :-)

Anyone got an F-body that they'd let me take on a fun
run some time? I ran one event in a 92 Camaro/B4C
years ago and have little recall other than it handled
better than I expected.

Craig

http://auctions.yahoo.com/