Re: Seven Year Itch

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seven Year Itch
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:44:35 -0800 (PST)
--- Darren Madams <darren@madams.com> wrote:
> Vitaly wrote:
> > It's a great car and all, but the WRX has a mug that only
> > a mother would love :)
>
> I agree!!!  But you do get a free SCCA membership with it! :)
>
>       --Darren "also itching for something new, but not a Scooby"

The SCCA membership has got to be one of the cooler dealer accessories
around.  I looks pretty cool from the inside where you spend most of
you time with the car (MOMO steering wheel, aluminum pedals, motorcycle
inspired gauges).

Kenny "wishing I could afford a new WRX" Wong

=====
http://auctions.yahoo.com/