RE: Seven Year Itch

To: "'bchafin@attglobal.net'" <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Seven Year Itch
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:34:38 -0800
Get the WRX wagon.  Sure it's a tad heavier and has a marginally narrower
track than the sedan, but you can put all your tires in the back.  Or your
mountain bikes when you're not autoxing.  And it works out to ~$1k cheaper
because it's $500 less to start, and you don't need to add the wing to hide
the sedan's odd-looking concave trunk lid.

Peter