Re: Round 14

To: kkelly@spss.com, Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com
Subject: Re: Round 14
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:17:29 EDT
I wrote:

 > Not at an individual event, no.  Over the long run, it might
 > make an impact.
 > I'd bet if we offer no Rookie Classes at Slush #1, we'll
 > still get ~250 entrants.

Katie responded:

<<  How could it not make an impact when for so long, all we've heard was
what a
 powerful impact the rookie classes have made on SFR's autocross membership?

Yes, over time it has.  What do you think will happen if we don't have Rookie
classes at the Slush events?  All the rookies we've brought into the program
will just suddenly quit this addictive sport cold turkey?  I doubt it.

CHD