Re: Re: Streamlining the Trailer

To: "khearn@legato.com" <khearn@Legato.COM>, "ccoxx@aol.com" <ccoxx@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Streamlining the Trailer
From: "magpy@pop.slip.net" <magpy@mongoose.slip.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:56:08 -0400

Keith Hearn wrote:

<Timer Operator - At the rear side of the table, closest to the door.
  Scorer - At the front side of the table, away from the door.
  Announcer - In the front chair.
  Sorter - The rear chair.
  Pylon Counter - One of the seats in the cab.>

Sometimes these placements work. You have to modify it a little bit from event
to event. The announcer should be in the line of site to the start and the
finish. The scorer should be in a line of site of the timer and the finish. The
sorter should be in site of the start.

Since I've been the sorter for a few events (probably a good portion of my
life) I can say that the person in that position has sat in many locations in
the motorhome. This last event the starter had to radio in the car numbers so
we had the right card. That system seemed to work pretty well.

Maggy

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/