Re: Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)

To: atabacco@california.com
Subject: Re: Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:10:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/2000 11:41:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
atabacco@california.com writes:

<< It was easy to memorize, always a weak point with me, and it had neat
 elements that required you to figure out a plan carefully. Especially good
 was finding out the back sweeper exit was almost a constant radius into the
 following right kinks and that your whole run depended on the "slow to go
 fast" discipline of the tight turns at the end. >>

HAH!!!  Student Tony wins a gold star!!!  That "constant radius into the
kinks" was exactly the type of thing I was trying for.  Glad you picked up on
that!  I didn't know if it would work 'til I got in Don's Supra, but it
worked out great.

BTW, Thanks again to Don for letting me drive his Supra!  What a cool ride!
We had a ball beating on each other in DSP.  Arie got by me on the last run
by .240 in Round 13, and 0.254 yesterday...  Just don't go wigglin' them
cones like that in Kansas (that goes for you, too Don!!!)

CHD