Re: Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:38:35 -0700
> Second, as course designer, I'll apologize for the difficulty of the course.
> Sherry decided part way through the day that this was the "final exam" to see
> who had been studying all year.  It looks great on paper, but didn't transfer
> onto the GGF lot very well.

I really liked the course, myself.  I was worried that my big ol' porky
4 door family sedan wasn't going to fit through those offset gates, but
I just kept going through them faster and faster... the decreasing
radius sweeper in the back section was fun, too.  I think I could've
gone a lot faster with a few more runs, though... for once, my car had
more grip than I thought it did. ;)

        -kit
        97 m3