Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Professor apologizes for difficulty of final exam (Round 14)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:24:52 EDT
First, thank you to Sherry, my co-chair (who did most of the work throughout
the day) and everyone who pitched in and helped out, from the setup crew,
right through to teardown.  I'd mention names, but I'd surely miss someone.

Second, as course designer, I'll apologize for the difficulty of the course.
Sherry decided part way through the day that this was the "final exam" to see
who had been studying all year.  It looks great on paper, but didn't transfer
onto the GGF lot very well.

If anyone wants to volunteer to be a part of putting on events, let me know.
We need to get more people involved so that details like not having
registration cards, etc. don't happen.  what a pain!!!

Charlie Davis