Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrancefee

To: Eric <red95svt@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrancefee
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:08:51 -0700
Not for at least two years. It came up very costly, prohibitively so, as
I recall, even split. And there are some who need a support vehicle
there, with spare axles, etc. On a personal level, even if we could
afford the split in costs, we still couldn't put everything we need to
keep the 7 going into its ... trunk.
--Pat Kelly