Re: Helmet

To: Sethracer@aol.com, alberto@TotallyGames.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmet
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:31:41 -0700
Motorcycle helmets are allowed at NASA track
days.  SCCA Street Schools at Thunderhill don't
say anything about SA helmets.  Touring Car Club
requires SA helmets after the first time.

Last I looked, SA and M helmets are only different
in the Nomex lining,  which is somewhat academic
since all these organizations allow people to go
on the track with no Nomex suit anyway.

  Au