Re: Testing the FM transmitter

To: kml@patheticgeek.net, weinstro@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Testing the FM transmitter
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:06:56 GMT
>Correct spelling, wrong information.  IIRC, there is an orange sheet
>on top of the amplifier that should have the directions.  The basic
>gist is, "fiddle around with the variable capacitor, using the
>jeweler's screwdriver that is in the plastic case."

Thanks, Kevin.

The orange instruction sheet was missing when I looked at the FM Transmitter
at the previous GGF event. There was a cardboard liner, but it did not have
instructions, only product identity information.

The FM Transmitter was tested at GGF, similar to your suggestion, but
unsuccessfully.

So, the question is, where is the orange instruction sheet? There's a strong
possibility that it is lying with the case in Los Gatos, but I don't know
for sure.

Regards,

Rob