Re: Testing the FM transmitter

To: adozzell@sc9.intel.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Testing the FM transmitter
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:52:12 GMT
>Who is handling this PRIOR to the next event?
>Do you need help?

I agreed to package and test this, but business related travel prevented me
from accomplishing this prior to this last weekends' event. My aplogies for
the lapse. However, I should be able to pick up the parts tomorrow, and
commence.

I would appreciate hearing from Kevin Lahey -- my apologies for the
misspelling -- since I understand the directions for retuning the
transmitter to other, free frequencies is in your hands.

As far as the offer for help goes, I may need it during testing, once I
determine that it is basically functioning OK, and packaged.

Regards,

Rob Weinstock