Re: Traffic school

To: navid@interwoven.com, Elmoizme@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traffic school
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:18:10 -0700
Welcome to the wonderful world of revenue enhancement.  I can bet it
happened on the down hill side of the west bound parkway right at the
overpass for Giant Road.  That is a favorite spot for revenu.. err, I mean
traffic enforcement ;-)  I see them there all the time w/ 1 or 2 copcycles
shooting radar up the hill.   Sorry I can't help on the school.
mike