Traffic school

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traffic school
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:03:07 -0700
Alright, this is not autox related, but I figured I would find bay area's
foremost experts on this subject on this list :).  I need to enroll in
traffic school and I was wondering if any of you had attended a good one in
the South Bay recently.

I know I have to put in my time, but I don't want to get bored to death.  I
tried to go to one of those comedy ones last time, but the guy was not funny
at all.  Talk about cruel and  unusual punishment!!!

--Navid
Tagged with a laser gun in my stealth truck :(