RE: Traffic school

To: <Elmoizme@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traffic school
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:41:16 -0700
Unfortunately, my crime happened in Contra Costa County (Richmond Parkway to
be exact, with no cars in sight for miles).  They don't let me take the
online course in CCC :(.  It would be good if I could hook up with some
other criminal friends who have to do the same.  It would make the day go
faster (or should I say less slowly).  Come on, I know you're out there.

--Navid