Re: Sunday's Finish/Grid area

To: barry Spencer <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Sunday's Finish/Grid area
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:20:22 -0700
Barry,
    While the 4th run group was ending I  made an additional lane on the grid
near the finish.  This seamed to put the cars out of harms way for the 5th
and 6th group.  I was not around for the 7th and 8th and assume that it
worked for them as well.  The situation was discussed and we will make
changes to the setup at Marina for future events.  We will put the grid out
of the way of the finish and not allow parking near the grid area to reduce
traffic congestion .  We learn something new at each event.

Bryan