Re: Timing Slip person and safety

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Slip person and safety
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:15:19 -0700
i rode with a first-timer at a recent event and he didnt see the timing
lights at the finish, so he proceeded to drive the slow down area as part of
the course, with me screaming "SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN!" in his ear.
fortunately he got the idea before we took out the timing slip worker.
<whew>

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe