Re: Corvette .mov

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Corvette .mov
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:14:03 -0700
Near the beginning, there's also a course worker sitting in a
chair. Wonder how quickly _he_ could get out the way of a car. .
. one of the scary things about this video is that this is the
kind of stuff that the lawyers and insurance companies watch
before they decide to cancel support for autocross. Even scarier
is the fact that this was a real event involving human
casualties. It's a good example of "how not to do it" -- don't
sit down on course, don't run the course near the boundaries of
the tarmac, don't put the course near obstacles, and don't put
spectators near the course.