RE: Corvette .mov

To: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>,
Subject: RE: Corvette .mov
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
This clip was just posted to the national list last night.  I hope to God this
was NOT an SCCA event!  I saw a turnaround that went around a light pole and a
few spots where the course was near the edge of pavement (with trees not far
off).

It might make for good ratings, but this kind of thing could lose sites.

Scot