Re: basic question on shocks

To: mrc01@flash.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: basic question on shocks
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:18:26 PDT
>Ok so these are coilovers and the threaded washer is a ride
>height adjustment, which I won't be doing any time soon. I
>remember at the '98 divisional they had 4 corner weight
>measurement set up. Do they still do this? Is there another place
>(like perhaps an alignment shop) where I could get that measured?

Most major events have scales available, but it's an iterative process to
adjust weights and you might not have sufficient opportunity.  Most of the
competition alignment shops can do corner weights; Custom Alignment in
Mountain View, Barry Spencer's shop in Hayward, and Jack Chew's (??) shop in
Oakland all come to mind.

KeS