Re: basic question on shocks

To: "Solo2" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <mrc01@flash.net>
Subject: Re: basic question on shocks
From: "Sal Versaggi" <versaggi@vom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:18:52 -0700
Mike-- I am very familiar with that type of shock.-- There are probably ten
different manufacturers that make shocks with that description. Some are
adjustable and some are not. Moving the spring collars up and down typically
only adjusts the ride height and the corner weight.-- The valveing in the
shock and whether or not it's adjustable determines how it behaves through
the dampening cycle.---Yours sounds like it might be a Carrerra. Is there a
model # on it?-- Sal