Re: basic question on shocks

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: basic question on shocks
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:51:16 -0700
Ok so these are coilovers and the threaded washer is a ride
height adjustment, which I won't be doing any time soon. I
remember at the '98 divisional they had 4 corner weight
measurement set up. Do they still do this? Is there another place
(like perhaps an alignment shop) where I could get that measured?

If I want to adjust ride stiffness, I'll have to look for a
valving adjustment or replace the springs.

Thanks everyone for the info.