Re: Ethical Question regarding Autocrossing

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Ethical Question regarding Autocrossing
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm, interesting thoughts Rich.  I would pretty much agree.  I know I
have hit a cone and not see it show on my time in the past.  Your point
about the human aspect of racing makes alot of sense.  Advantages can
and will go both ways.  No, I wouldn't correct a timing/scoring mistake
that was in my favour.

As for protesting, us clowns in DS were too close of buddies for any of
that, and none of it was neccessary.  In San Diego it was pointed out
to me in no uncertain terms that my spare tire cover must be in place -
interpretation of Appendix G, page 248.  I could argue that one, and
does a 1.5 lb piece of cardboard make a real difference in DS anyway?
Ahh, whatever, I always learn so much from these events that I don't
mind having these things pointed out, right or wrong.

patrick

http://mail.yahoo.com/